It is one of my favorite topic Adsense, I am going to share killer trick to get Adsense 100% sure. But you must do all the necessary things I tell you to do, then it might not take more than a week to get Adsense account Approved. I am going to mention few things you must do it before applying Adsense account.
Google Adsense Approval
Adsense is so much wanted all over the World Wide Web, people are selling hosted Adsense account. But you will get it yourself, I am going to give you 100% guide on what you must do before applying Adsense.
I have a big relation with this name because many incident happened to me. When I was a newbie blogger Adsense means everything to me, it was like I was blogging for Adsense. But I latter realized that they have rejected me every single time I applied for Adsense. ( Approx 30-40 times)
That was the time when it hit me hardly, to jump into the world of blogging. I realized what if I show ads on low quality site I will get nothing. That was the time how I actually developed my blog and left the dream of earning money.
OK let’s get back to the point with 5 simple recommended steps to do before applying Adsense.

Only 5 Steps to do before applying to Adsense:

If you make it of your own, you will surely feel proud of yourself. So here goes 100% sure working steps to do before applying Adsense.
I am sure, if you are searching for this solution you are definitely a blogger.

1. Length:

You must write 500+ word on your post every post. Think for a while, if you don’t have any quality contents providing informative posts. Why will anybody advertise in your blog, will you advertise in any blog having low quality contents.
So same things goes here, they are also just like you and me.
You must write every post 500+ word before applying Adsense, Adsense will love it if you do this before submitting application.

2. Design:

You must use one simple cool theme, well set-up with proper navigation system. You should design in such a way so that people can navigate from one page to another easily.
If your navigation is not proper, you don’t have to apply for Adsense until you make changes. Make sure it looks professional.

3. Traffic:

Many bloggers believe the reason behind disapproval is traffic. But “No” its wrong, traffic doesn’t matters. But you must have organic traffic, if less than what, you can make it.
So, traffic from search engine is all what Adsense team want in your blog.

4. Categories:

I see lot’s of blogger having a long list of categories. Nothing is wrong here, but a thing is that your must write post related to your niche. If you write about health today and tomorrow about bank, you must got to change.
Adsense love blog with authorized niche, means who concentrate on one particular niche. Same you got to do here.

5. Complete Package:

Make completely ready before applying Adsense. Don’t go and give application when you know you are lacking somewhere.
Write 40+ post before you apply for Adsense.
If your blog meet all this, you will definitely get Adsense approval.
Don’t use any shortcut for getting Adsense account.

Conclusion:

This are few simple things you need to make it before applying Adsense. If you have any confusion doubts ask me by connecting me in social networks.